Do You Need a Medical School Personal Statement Editing Service?
In the last year, there were some 52,550 students that applied through AMCAS for a medical school position. Of those 38,460 were first-time applicants and just 20,630 actually gained a place at a medical school. So from these figures, you can clearly see that you will have to face a huge amount of competition to gain a place. Your AMCAS personal statement will almost certainly be one of the most important parts of your application. Because of this, you will want to make use of our medical school personal statement editing services.
You will be competing against many others with similar grades and MCAT scores so often the personal statement is the only method that the committee has to decide between candidates. You will, therefore, need to ensure that yours is written perfectly if you want to out shine the other applicants. Our services have been providing help to applicants for more than 5 years and during this time we have helped students from many countries around the world with their submissions. Through us, you get to work with highly qualified and very experienced editors that fully understand what it takes to make your application a success.
What Can Our Medical School Personal Statement Editing Do for You?
Our personal statement editing medical school services are totally dedicated to ensuring that your statement will be finished to a standard that will help you to stand out. Your editor is perfectly qualified and highly experienced to ensure that you get precisely the support that you need. They work with you to ensure that you have covered everything that you need to within your application essay such as transferable skills learned outside classroom activities that can be relevant to career training in medicine.
Not only will our personal statement editing service medical school ensure that you have covered everything and answered the prompt they will review all aspects of your readability. They will seek to improve your overall flow, the choices of language that you have employed, and also remove any issues such as ambiguity or clichés.
They will highlight every issue that they find on a marked up version of your personal statement and provide you with their suggestions as to how those issues should be fixed. When you review your marked up draft you can select what changes you wish to implement and request alternatives should you feel that they are required. We offer unlimited revisions through our services and our editor will always work with you until you are confident that your personal statement is ready for submission.
Our Personal Statement Editors Are Qualified to Help You
If you are looking for medical school or residency personal statement editing services that you can rely on then you need to be working with someone that fully understands how to apply to medical school successfully. Without a full understanding of the application process and the subject area, how could anyone offer you meaningful medical school personal statement advice? We have put together a large team of consultants that hold medical degrees and have many years of experience working in admissions. This allows us to always match you carefully to an editor that will be:
- Fully certified as an editor
- Highly experienced at editing medical school application documents
- Fully understands the committee’s expectations of your personal statement
- Holds a relevant post graduate medical degree
- Has perfect native English level skills
What to Include within Your Personal Statement for Medical School
To show that you have what it takes to succeed in medical school you need to clearly show the admissions committee that you have everything that they are looking for. Typically this will mean ensuring that you cover all of the following areas within your personal statement writing:
- Why are you in medicine and how that interest came about
- What steps you have already taken in your pursuit of a career in this area
- Where you see your potential future career
- What skills and other attributes you have that make you an ideal candidate
- Why you are applying to this specific program and not another
Another thing that you must take care with is to cover the personal statement prompts medical school applications ask of you. Many students find that they fail to answer the specific prompt that they are writing about as they get so hung up on covering everything else.
What to Avoid within Your Personal Statement Writing
Submitting a personal statement that is bluntly boring and uninspiring is not going to make you stand out. Your personal statement must be able to get the reader’s attention and make you memorable to them. To achieve this you must avoid all of the following:
- Don’t use any clichés, they are ineffective and will just cause the reader to switch off and reach for the next statement on their pile.
- Don’t use slang, acronyms, or try to choose fancy words that most people will not understand. Use language that everyone can fully understand.
- Don’t use anyone else’s words; never copy and do not even use quotations. They want to hear your own words throughout your statement.
- Don’t speak about other people; this is a personal statement about you and you should only talk about your own achievements and ambitions.
- Don’t forget to use the right personal statement format medical school and to structure your writing accordingly.
- Don’t allow any errors to slip through; use our medical personal statement proofreading to ensure that your writing is totally error-free.
Why Choose Our Company to Work with for Your Personal Statement?
Applying to medical school means going against many other well-qualified students to compete for a place and only the best applications will succeed. Our specialized services provide you with a real edge over your competition and will help you to gain the place that you really want. Our experts are totally dedicated at what they do and will always ensure that your personal statement is finished to the highest standard.
Not only do we offer you the best consultants and editors to work with, we also provide you with all of the following:
- On time delivery guaranteed and a rapid turnaround on our services
- Free proofreading on all of the different help that we offer
- Guaranteed original work with a free plagiarism report
- Very affordable editing that is totally confidential
- Around the clock access to our support and order tracking
- Guaranteed satisfaction with our editing help or your money back